Armed Cessna and Venom ban at baseattack

Jul 22, 2018
For me there is no reason to have the venom and armed cessna in the "allowed vehicles" section to attack a base. You just CAN'T hide from the blast of these rockets. They are too strong against bases. Tho I dont want to talk about the too cheap storingprice of the uh-y1. Please just ban these overpowered helis and planes from attacking base.

Goose

Epoch Admin
Admin
Developer
Jul 30, 2019
Only the M134 variant of the Venom is allowed to attack bases (DZ/DZE)
Cessnas are very easy to take down with a single AA rocket or a few well aimed sniper rounds and the also have limited rockets.
IMO they should stay allowed but hey

Feb 17, 2019
For me there is no reason to have the venom and armed cessna in the "allowed vehicles" section to attack a base. You just CAN'T hide from the blast of these rockets. They are too strong against bases. Tho I dont want to talk about the too cheap storingprice of the uh-y1. Please just ban these overpowered helis and planes from attacking base.
You can put m240 nest in your base and wait inside during Air Attack or you can deploy m2 machine gun or dshkm from a saphire to destroy armed cessna. It isn't so hard.

Nov 7, 2018
You can put m240 nest in your base and wait inside during Air Attack or you can deploy m2 machine gun or dshkm from a saphire to destroy armed cessna. It isn't so hard.
so you are admitting that you are exploiting m240 nests to avoid air attacks? what a suprise, I bet you learned that from ivan

Feb 17, 2019
so you are admitting that you are exploiting m240 nests to avoid air attacks? what a suprise, I bet you

Remove m2 machine gun man, from a saphire;)

And not only me doing that. If that is a problem, why that isn't removed? Why I can't just deploy m2 machine gun and try to destroy cessna or your pook, like it was once?

Go back, Juni. That server doesn't miss you :3