Base got bombed / not raided - destroyed much stuff

Oct 9, 2019
Hey guys,

so its like the third time that my base didnt got raided - as my stuff in my safe is still there - all walls and doors are fine except my wooden stairs got also destroyed - but my vehicles are missing outside and inside of the base.
This time I made a video of the vehicles inside. So its like someone is flying in the night or early morning and bombing my base to destroy vehicles.

I lost:
1x MH-60S DZ outside the base
1x BAF_Merlin_DZE outside the base
2x UAZ (DShKM) inside the base
1x HMMWV (M240) inside the base
1x HMMWV GPK (M2) DZ inside the base

Is it ok to bomb bases outside and inside to destroy vehicles but not raiding it anyhow? Last time there was a guy on the server bombing with the rocket heli and got banned for this shit.
to be clear - I have roof, but somehow its possible to destroy the vehicles inside trough that.

best regards,
Alexander

Feb 17, 2019
Hey guys,

so its like the third time that my base didnt got raided - as my stuff in my safe is still there - all walls and doors are fine except my wooden stairs got also destroyed - but my vehicles are missing outside and inside of the base.
This time I made a video of the vehicles inside. So its like someone is flying in the night or early morning and bombing my base to destroy vehicles.

I lost:
1x MH-60S DZ outside the base
1x BAF_Merlin_DZE outside the base
2x UAZ (DShKM) inside the base
1x HMMWV (M240) inside the base
1x HMMWV GPK (M2) DZ inside the base

Is it ok to bomb bases outside and inside to destroy vehicles but not raiding it anyhow? Last time there was a guy on the server bombing with the rocket heli and got banned for this shit.
to be clear - I have roof, but somehow its possible to destroy the vehicles inside trough that.

best regards,
Alexander

For the best safety, put your vehicles in a virtual garage. That is even better than you leave them outside or inside your base, risking them to be destroyed.