Bringing back the old Dayz Vanilla, Not Tank mod or rocket mod

Mar 1, 2021
Want to see everyones opinion on deleting tanks and other OP vehicles that are just boring and making it unplayable?
Me and quite a few mates are agreeing that Bringing back old vehicles back like the Armoured SUV, Vodnik, HMMV, BTR, But a tank going 100mph everywhere & shooting people 1k away isnt fun, Sat in a tank all day instead of going to missions with a DMR is 2 different games, This doesnt feel like DayZ at all just feels like a King off the hill type mode and whoever has the better vehicle wins, not about skill or patience anymore. Surely its not enjoyable sat on it and not even looting people because its too easy kills and your too stacked

Goose

Epoch Admin
Admin
Developer
Jul 30, 2019
Everybody has their own playstyle, the same way every server has its own style or theme. With the decline in player count in Arma 2 the number of populated servers is also declining.

What you are suggesting is a huge shift in style. From semi/mil to 7.62 only. Doing that would kill a significant portion of the player base. Genesis has been this way for as long as I have been here and appears to be a tried and tested way of being in the top 3 servers, often times being #1.

Its one of the old debates that will never get settled; remove tanks, remove lockons, day/night cycle, etc

My Opinion: Nah

Regards