Debug menu

Feb 17, 2019
Good evening everyone. I have some questions about our new debug menu. It's good to see that our server finally got his new ip address, really:)

But, why did you decide to change debug window ?
My second question about that is: is there a work in progress about that object due to now it seems that we have only a half of projected changing here, with that. I hope that you will add previous lines like :" murders" and "Bandits killed" because it's very hard to understand who got killed by me- hero(or survivor) or bandit during the fight.

The third question is: What is the meaning of "GP" in our new menu? Is it a list of members in your group or it has any other aim here?

I will wait for your answers.

BuFFed

Owner
Owner
Apr 25, 2018
"GP" nothing yet, you can still use the old debug screen, enable it with the same key as it got disabled before.

BuFFed

Owner
Owner
Apr 25, 2018
you should have that key as well, its just somewhere else and you may need to press some other key to activate it, since this key could have two functions on your laptop

Merlijn

Retired Owner
Retired
Apr 28, 2018
Its the 0 on your numpad. Think you need to use the function key or something because it's an alternative key.

"Insert"