Elevators

May 18, 2019
Guys I read the rule about elevators and I google'd how to build them and I found out something about using engine parts and other stuff... but then I read that the server don't have the elevators script and they're actually improvised.. So, if it's not too much to ask, ¿Can some1 explain to me how to create an elevator with a garage door?

May 18, 2019
- 3.57 all you need is to place a halfwall then snap the garage door and upgrade it so it opens like the one on the video :;)
i should implement an dislike button
So guys, you've been very helpfull and I feel ready to get my base rolling... now my last question would be... should I wait for an admin to come online to ask the starters pack and make sure nobody is camping me? Or should I just go f3 and starter's kit straight away

Unath

Epoch Manager
Manager
Dec 10, 2018
So guys, you've been very helpfull and I feel ready to get my base rolling... now my last question would be... should I wait for an admin to come online to ask the starters pack and make sure nobody is camping me? Or should I just go f3 and starter's kit straight away
It's against the rules to kill you once you are using the Starter Pack, so feel free to press F3 and use it whenever you want.

If someone kills you as you are building with it, let us know.

May 18, 2019
well ppl, I just found a spot and started building, was going throught it and some1 killed me T_T
I think they can't take anything from inside, cause I manage to make 2 elevators, but dont really know... what they did surely took was all the cinder I had with me, 33 plus 10 mortar u.u and now the server don't let me log in, it stays in "loading dayz"

May 18, 2019
btw I couldn't make the elevators work properly.. I can activate them to cross the base but can't get them back down, don't know what im doing wrong

Unath

Epoch Manager
Manager
Dec 10, 2018
btw I couldn't make the elevators work properly.. I can activate them to cross the base but can't get them back down, don't know what im doing wrong
Lay down maybe? Takes some getting used to, need to find those good spots.

May 18, 2019
Well I tried everything, the only way I found if glitching beneath the elevator to get it down.. about the other thing, I don't know who was camping me, but he killed me while I was building with my starter kit.. I still cant login to find out how much he stole. But what about that?

May 18, 2019
Ok no worries, he couldn't steal nothing from the safes, only my corpse but hey, what u gonna do

I don't have a name cause the server didn't allowed me to log back in, so I couldn't ask u.u but ty !