Hero sniper gun м21а5

Dec 9, 2021
In the new patch, she received a very strong return, and now she is completely unplayable. Change it and very urgently, because the hero's weapons are very much weaker than those of the bandits

Aug 30, 2018
You crying now but you didn't cry when it had no recoil and it was op af? Did you try HK17, gun doesn't even shoot in middle...you aim middle and perfect zeroing bullet goes 10m right or left...

Dec 9, 2021
what else do the heroes have? The third silent cannon, which is very oblique and shoots as crookedly as possible at medium distances. and m110 which has the most pointless sight in the game

Sep 27, 2021
ZJ you still have DMR and Mk14 Sniper SD so don't cry :) and the hk417 sniper sd is strong as well

Heroes need asap a loadout rework for lvl 10-12, m110 and mk17 sniper sd are a joke, loadout is compared to bandits way too weak

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2021
m110 and mk17 doesnt do any damage
m21a5 unplayable

heroes doesnt have any good sniper rifle, i would rather play with mk14 and hk417 instead of our shit weapons

Oct 7, 2019
- DMR is a very good weapon.
- MK 14 Sniper SD is a very good weapon.
- HK417 Sniper SD is a good weapon. has a very high knock chance - but is insanely inaccurate on long range, unplayable on more then 300 meters.

- M110 is good, would annoy me personally hard, to have to select zoom or not zoom via numpad + -. it is very accurate though, as i know. i dont know about the damage.

- M21A5 as i heard from heroes, is really broken since the update and i believe it, i dont see why such high lvl heroes should have such a broken weapon in their loadout.

- MK17 Sniper SD is insanely silent and they might have changed something on that weapon too, since i tested it just a little after the update and i think they made it more accurate.
even if thats the case or not, i still think its a decent weapon because of how silent it is, and a good weapon compared to the HK417, fine in my opinion.

one argument i have to say though, is that its much much much much easier to get high lvl hero then high lvl bandit, in my opinion heroes should have some disatvantage because of that.

@Marilyn Monroe - ZJface
"dude fucking mk14 and hk417 don't even shoot at middle da fuck you talking about...bullets are going left and right you can't hit anything... dmr is ok at best... "
"dmr is ok at best..."

bruh
what are you saying, any origins player would crave for a dmr
do you want to spawn with an m107/as50 or what?

youre once again just downtalking something that could change the gameplay for you in a negative way

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2018
as50 would be nice

Edit: Nato ammo only

Edit 2: Can one of the heroes say what is broken about M21A5? I think they just make it as every other silenced gun and you guys are just crying because going for no recoil to recoil hit your aim hard