Javelin op ?

-=FausT=-

Retired Manager
Retired
Apr 26, 2018
You can write in the "off topic" anything you like. I had a subject in there about sex lube haha

As for the Javelines we were talking about removing them... Never happen I don't think unless Merl just removed them from spawning in .

Aug 30, 2018
You can write in the "off topic" anything you like. I had a subject in there about sex lube haha

As for the Javelines we were talking about removing them... Never happen I don't think unless Merl just removed them from spawning in .
In my opinion just remove them from skalisty or re-place them with matis and remove matis spawn from skalisty... we need some item in game that is worth raidng bases , not only for rubies...
Will be a bit stupid to re-place them with some other less powerfull rocket or just removing them from safes from people who tryhard skalisty to get them

May 11, 2018

Javelins not OP.you have 5 seconds to kill guy who locking you.Problem is only rule that preventing atack guy with javelin at base who locking you.almost no point to use expensive vehicle if you can,t atack people with it
My opinion javelins should stay but just allow atack bases with expensive vehicles.Problem only mi171 rockets and other helis with rockets

Last edited: