Lube.. Silicone or Water Based ?

Tim

Forum Creator
May 4, 2018
Am I missing out on a hype or something here?

I honestly have no clue what everyone is talking about here.

#longlivelivingunderarock

-=FausT=-

Retired Manager
Retired
Apr 26, 2018
Honey.. wow that gonna stick but it has the added benefit of being an antibacterial .... Cummon Tim you gotta know... haha

Water Based.. for the V and Silicone for the other places haha including false eye sockets and ears..

-=FausT=-

Retired Manager
Retired
Apr 26, 2018
Tim.. at this very moment.. a confession I must give to you and all that will read it or take the time to read it ... or stumble across it in search for real true information...... a tear has formed in the corner of my eye.. Because for me.. that is the sweetest thing another man has ever said to me in digital print. And this is why .. on this day.. the ninth day of June in the year of 2018 ... Before the old gods and the new... I proclaim that your name shall not be just simply Tim.. NO.. this is not enough to describe the depth of warmth and kindness in your heart. .. But will forever forth of this day be known as Sweet Tits Tim...

Hail to him .. SWEET TITS TIM!!!

=)

-=FausT=-

Retired Manager
Retired
Apr 26, 2018
Oh yah I almost forgot something a bit scented for the A play is a good idea in silicone.. and coconut oil offers a bit more of a tugg for those enjoying a bit more resistance.

Toodles!