See ya guys

SirPerry

Active User
May 11, 2018
Ye, i've lost 500 rubies worth of stuff by some hacker or something - ofc i don't have all proof to get refunded at all, so there's no point in playing this stupid game

Thanks everyone for playing and wish you better luck than me...
Your name says it all :D

But on a different note if it rly was a hacker then couldnt some admin look at the logs?

-=FausT=-

Retired Manager
Retired
Apr 26, 2018
@Whocares ,

Well sorry that you are considering leaving and clearly all of us can understand that feeling.. this game can be frustrating. That said.. we can possibly look into the legitimacy of the raid if you post a request in Help n Support. The logs are a bit limited in what we can research but there might be some evidence that shows legality one way or the other. The other thing is sometimes ppl record raids and share with us those vids. Either way we can research it but its likely your loss will be found legit and not refunded.

As the victim of many massive raids I can sympathize with the sense of loss. It is nearly as traumatic as being robbed in real live. (having unfortunately experience with that as well). My advise to anyone that the game is affecting this intensely is always to take a good break .. min of 2 weeks I think. Then return and try to take a different approach where you dont put alot of value on your gear. Loss is just part of the game. As is gain.

Hope you reconsider your exit ma friend...

-=Faust=-

Nov 12, 2018
Same here @Whocares I feel like taking a break and coming back would be beneficial to the mental status of someone who just lost 500 rubies worth of gear. Ive been raided many times and lost many good things, and although it was not that much I still feel for you. I do hope you come back at some time in the future.

Also, without you who's going to do Skallisty.

-Moon