• No

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • I Dont care....

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2018
Seems like this server could need a wipe, to reset the powerhouse on the server atm. Alot of people are just quiting because of the bigger groups with alot of money and the brokeback vehicles. So i kinda feel that a server wipe would be good atm. Server is really dead some days, so maybe a wipe would fuel other players to play abit more so they get the chance to actually try to become a powerhouse themself. Full wipe including humanity and Virtual garage delete. Full wipe would make it a more even playfield at the start.

George Hamnond

Well-Known User
May 11, 2018
I don't like the humanity wipe but i do feel like something should be done to the economy. Either a wipe or change the prices of certain things.

Jul 29, 2018
i dont like the humanity wipe too its so hard to grind humanity in my opinion it take sooo long.. and the garge wipe also.. dont wanna lose my t90 :D

May 11, 2018
If garage does not wipe every rich guy will stack up with 5 * 100bc each tank + 5* 100bc each helis so that wont change the economy either. Humanity wipe,hmmmm wipe it like 50% :p

May 11, 2018
1.Can,t raid base-asking admins to reduce max elevators =fail
2.failed trying to catch enemy logged out with loot-asking admins to not allow store items offline=fail
3.Can,t spam cheap helis/cessnas to kill expensive vehicles because of AA rockets-asking admins to remove rockets=in progress
4.Can,t dominate server because of only 2-3 people interfaring-asking admins for wipe=in progress
Keep it going guys

Nov 7, 2018
Thanks for sticking to the topic, Ivan :) as always, great post by you! Did not make this post because of ourselves, we have plenty of money and can do whatever we want, but when there is 15 people online at a wednesday evening, something is wrong. Not sure if you are known to democratic prosesses, but by making this poll we can see what other players on the server wants.

Nov 4, 2018
1.Can,t raid base-asking admins to reduce max elevators =fail
2.failed trying to catch enemy logged out with loot-asking admins to not allow store items offline=fail
3.Can,t spam cheap helis/cessnas to kill expensive vehicles because of AA rockets-asking admins to remove rockets=in progress
4.Can,t dominate server because of only 2-3 people interfaring-asking admins for wipe=in progress
Keep it going guys
Well yet again you post another message on a forum thread where you arent talking about the subject at hand. it seems like another cry for attention Ivan. Next time stick to the subject and maybe just maybe come with some relevant feedback regarding the topic kkthx.

Aug 30, 2018
Can we stop crying and start fighting ? We dont need wipe server is fast paced...you can have everything in day...go convoy get armored vehicle go do 2-3 mission and hippie or UN do 2-3 more missions and you will have 100-200bc and rocket launchers...people crying because they dont know how to play

Status
Not open for further replies.