VOTE: Wiping the Epoch server (Full/Partially/No)

Server wipe? (Full/Partially/No wipe)

• YES - Full Wipe

• YES - Partially (Keep humanity etc)

• NO - No Wipe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unath

Epoch Manager
Manager
Dec 10, 2018
Hi,

Due to several complaints and overall discussions, we are posting this poll to check whether or not players would like a wipe on the server.

Feel free to discuss below, but make sure to vote before doing so.

-Genesis Staff

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2019
Well I worked for my stuff now alot of people have been unactive so they lost their now they want wipe to have a fresh start but what about new players ?
If you wipe partially might aswell not wipe at all unactive players get removed if you want fresh start and you have been away well you got it after not maintaining your base lmao,

Mr. Nice Guy

Well-Known User
May 11, 2018
let me guess, you have 20 hours and 5 rubies or something. Give me 2 hours and I will haev the same. Wiped was talked about 1 month ago, and was said to be due for when the new updates were coming out. Rubies are easy to get, humanity not so much.

Apr 23, 2019
two choices for yes, one for no.

If the total of the two yes choices individually receive less votes than no but a combined amount of more than no.. does that mean no wins?

I am hoping that the two yes vote totals are combined together, then whichever of the two that has most votes will be the choice that is acted upon.

Jun 21, 2018
Full wipe is just plain stupid. For those who don't understand what 'partial wipe' will bring, i will explain it now - everything's going to be removed (bases, items, vehicles) except humanity. it worked out last time like this, then why shouldn't it work out now? Wasting the work of each and every player that have played constantly for god's know how long, grinding those numbers up and down - that's simply slap in the face for those who worked hard to get it. humanity should be the one untouchable thing, as it is in game anyway - you can't steal someone's humanity, can ya? it was the one thing people though that's worth fighting for, even when they lost their money/items or whatever. Resetting humanity means end of playing on genesis for many players, including me aswell, beacuse why should they? All hard work they had put in playing here will be gone. That's just not right. Everyone reading it, think about it yourself - would you want to someone getting rid of something you've achieved by hard work and dedication to it?

My final word here to be clear and TL/DR; - i am NOT against wipe, but against wasting people's effort that they've been putting in this server by deleting humanity.

Apr 1, 2019
Well I still think it should be a full wipe or no wipe partial wipe is unfair to all the new players right after the wipe bunch of guys will spawn with good guns and a mozzie to take best base spots thats just stupid ;). People saying they will leave cause of that who cares where will you go this is the only good server .

Merlijn

Retired Owner
Retired
Apr 28, 2018
Well I still think it should be a full wipe or no wipe partial wipe is unfair to all the new players right after the wipe bunch of guys will spawn with good guns and a mozzie to take best base spots thats just stupid ;). People saying they will leave cause of that who cares where will you go this is the only good server .
If a partial wipe goes through, then we will disable mozzie spawn for everyone during the first X weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.