We need someone to be responsible for refunds

Jun 6, 2018
In my eyes server still needs few more admins who are also active and do some admin things, at the moment Shorty is online every day for like 5-6 hours helping players out and ban hackers/ search hacker accounts with Steve Urkel and so on like they give their best to have a clean server... Sadly he still has no normal admin rank so he cant rly help players with refunds and stuff...

Moon and Slenderman also online for like 1-2h at evening doing their job, rest of epoch admin team isnt online/doing other stuff
except for Merlijn, Buffed, Jax and Faust ofc

-=FausT=-

Retired Manager
Retired
Apr 26, 2018
Howdy Guys...

Sorry for the of online support. I can take partial responsibility for this myself. I have been less then active for a month or more.. due to a vacation, some problems with my only gaming machine .. an Asus Laptop with a bad power port and ribbon cable... a biz trip to Miami, holidays .. then also a severe lack of motivation.

I will try to look into promoting Luna and Undue to Normal status sometime in the near future which will be a bit earlier then is usually the case. But I usually like solid feedback from a Norm or Highter admin on how they are performing before doing so. This produces a bit of a Catch22 .. if the higher admins have not been active then I don't have the viable evidence to promote or not to.

Will message Icey n Jax to get what I can in terms of feedback on current low admins. Will also take a look at our apps and see if we can put some new admins in the mix. Thanks for your patience.