wipe

Apr 23, 2019
Does it make sense to start a wipe poll that early then?
I stopped playing and let my base decay because I didn't want to invest time into a server that is going to get wiped anyway.
Now we are waiting for some months and nothing happened;
Also surely you aren't the only Modder but someone else can do it? Or give us an update on how things are looking like your answer to this thread;
I don't want to be too negative but I think some people are waiting for the wipe before starting to play again - like a fresh start - and maybe those players are willing to donate or invest back to keep the server running. One last question I have: Shouldn't wiping a server be a easy thing to do? I mean it's basically just a reset right?

Merlijn

Retired Owner
Retired
Apr 28, 2018
No because the plan was and still is to fix most of the issues and economy things before wiping. This could be the last wipe we ever do regarding the low playercount on arma 2 in general.
Yes I am currently the only modder for the server that is able to write fully custom things. We have other people doing more basic things like changing configs but they currently do not have the knowledge to do indepth coding.

If you are interested, we are 90% done with coding.