Server need change

Jan 7, 2021
Hello everyone
i think it needs a few adjustments so that the gaming experience on the server becomes more pleasant again.
1. All Atack helicopters need a cooldown of 30 minutes.
2. All should cost 12BC to park in the garage.
3. The atack helicopters may no longer be available from the limitit traidor. In return, 30 or 40 genesis points cheaper with the GP traidor.
Please adjust something, because it is getting worse with the atack helis because the new players are always being bombed away

Nov 11, 2021
It is indeed toxic when some players log on, take their attack helis out, kill everyone on the map and make their gameplay miserable just for fun without even taking their gear then put it right back into their garage when they are bored or run out of ammo just to repeat this on next restart. But i think your suggestion also has a flaw, if that gets implemented some players will still have an abundance of attack helicopters that others cannot compete with at all, while solo players have precisely 0 chance of ever acquiring a helicopter like that again since most limited trader quests are irrationally difficult or expensive for the value you get from them.

The other day i got a quest to bring 2x AS50 TWS weapons into the bunker and it would reward me with 1 GP. This means that doing this quest only would mean that i would have to bring 200x AS50 TWS weapons into the bunker while everyone is camping it just to get an attack helicopter at its current price.
Even if we are being very cheap and say an AS50 TWS is worth 1000 gold, this would mean an attack helicopter at the GP trader is valued at 100 rubies (200 000 gold), while you can buy the same helicopter for only 6 rubies (12 000 gold). Note that this assumes that other quests are also about the same difficulty/cost about the same.

Good luck buying anything expensive at the GP trader while playing solo trying to avoid the attack helicopters already in the sky.
My suggestion would be either to remove them from the game and compensate their owners accordingly or limit them so no player or group can have 15 of them at any given time.
It is sad to see new players building their wooden bases from their starterkit, looting with their Scrap APC trying to get some currency only to get blown up by someone 1400m away with an attack helicopter who has so much money he doesnt know what to do with it. Even if you don't take their loot and leave their body there, there is no way they would be motivated to spawn again and put down a bycicle (NOT A MOZZIE, no luxury for new players) wasting 20 minutes of their life annoyed getting back to their hopefully not looted corpse and destroyed vehicle.
No. What they WILL do is simply quit. Play something else, look for another server that they can enjoy or whatever. Life isn't fair, at least this game could be KINDA fair rewarding skill over accumulated wealth. (More expensive vehicle wins yay!)

Or maybe it is just time for a wipe, who knows.
Just my two cents.

Jan 7, 2021
It is indeed toxic when some players log on, take their attack helis out, kill everyone on the map and make their gameplay miserable just for fun without even taking their gear then put it right back into their garage when they are bored or run out of ammo just to repeat this on next restart. But i think your suggestion also has a flaw, if that gets implemented some players will still have an abundance of attack helicopters that others cannot compete with at all, while solo players have precisely 0 chance of ever acquiring a helicopter like that again since most limited trader quests are irrationally difficult or expensive for the value you get from them.

The other day i got a quest to bring 2x AS50 TWS weapons into the bunker and it would reward me with 1 GP. This means that doing this quest only would mean that i would have to bring 200x AS50 TWS weapons into the bunker while everyone is camping it just to get an attack helicopter at its current price.
Even if we are being very cheap and say an AS50 TWS is worth 1000 gold, this would mean an attack helicopter at the GP trader is valued at 100 rubies (200 000 gold), while you can buy the same helicopter for only 6 rubies (12 000 gold). Note that this assumes that other quests are also about the same difficulty/cost about the same.

Good luck buying anything expensive at the GP trader while playing solo trying to avoid the attack helicopters already in the sky.
My suggestion would be either to remove them from the game and compensate their owners accordingly or limit them so no player or group can have 15 of them at any given time.
It is sad to see new players building their wooden bases from their starterkit, looting with their Scrap APC trying to get some currency only to get blown up by someone 1400m away with an attack helicopter who has so much money he doesnt know what to do with it. Even if you don't take their loot and leave their body there, there is no way they would be motivated to spawn again and put down a bycicle (NOT A MOZZIE, no luxury for new players) wasting 20 minutes of their life annoyed getting back to their hopefully not looted corpse and destroyed vehicle.
No. What they WILL do is simply quit. Play something else, look for another server that they can enjoy or whatever. Life isn't fair, at least this game could be KINDA fair rewarding skill over accumulated wealth. (More expensive vehicle wins yay!)

Just my two cents.

so first of all .. we already had the wipe ... and secondly .. you can only block 5 in the garage.
because of the mozzie spawn .. everyone has to or had to fight their way up there .. who is too weak for the server to get to the mozzie spawn has lost nothing on a semi or full military server ... only the tough ones get into the garden
and please ... write your ingame name ... so that you know with whom you are discussing

Nov 11, 2021
You completely missed my point, get some english lessons and read it again, i guess.
"can only block 5" ??
"only the tough ones get into the garden" ??
I don't know what the fuck are you talking about, stop with the shitty periods after every damn word and form a coherent response. Names don't matter, you didn't address half my points.
They were mostly about the reasons why the server has way lower traffic than it could have and what demotivates and drives away new/solo players.
I have nothing further to add.

Jan 7, 2021
very nice ... just as players as you are gift for the server ... just spray around toxic ???
what can be bad about it when the atack helis all have the same restor time .. 30 minutes and plus all 12bc costs to store.
thank you .. my english is bad i know .. but that's why i don't have to offend anyone.
the atack helis should simply not be so easy to get so that they remain rare and valuable. because of not going into the discussion ... of course ... your arguments were related to the genesis points ... yes ... the missions should be adapted to this.

Nov 11, 2021
I did not attack any of your points, in fact it seems like we have an agreement on the issue of attack helicopters, we both believe they should be harder to access, and we both also believe that they are driving new players away from the server. Can you please clarify which part of my arguments do you not agree with?

In your first response you addressed the question of hoarding attack helicopters, but this still doesn't stop a GROUP from having 10-15 helicopters stored at any given time, since each player can have 5. You also responded to the argument about mozzies saying they have to be earned. Yes, exactly. I completely agree, they should not be free to access to every new player, i just said that players who are NEW are more easily discouraged from playing since dying hurts them way more in terms of time.

Aug 9, 2019

Just my two cents.

u are correct thats why this server is dead it used to be packed in the evenings not anymore , but from what i can tell admins and owners dont care so nothing is gonna change and it dosent help when u got kids as admins they dont know even how to wipe there ass yet but trying to enforce rules

Jan 3, 2021
I agree mostly with all the above, not sure what I can add, but making these very high end vehicles something difficult to obtain would be a start. I don't even think doubling the price comes close because some people can afford that without even thinking about it. Yes I can afford them but I don't really care for them that much unless you want it to be like 555, which is all but dead. Incidentally WG currently has 38 players vs our 8 players. Something needs to change or this server will die soon, and I do not want to see that because in general it's a great place.