Balance -such a foreign concept

Dec 4, 2022
1. Long-time players with safes full of weapons do not need more "rewards" and weapons as they can rearm in their base.
2. I played Epoch long before this was even a thing and people enjoyed it just the same.
3. It only makes the gap between new players and established ones bigger
4. Freshies are being farmed for humanity - something that would happen much less frequently if it didn't exist.

I'm currently playing on WinterGaming and I'm enjoying it far more. It has this humanity system too but the gaps between the levels are dramatically lower than Genesis making it somewhat slightly better.

I invite you to come too if you ever get sick of fighting one dork in his expensive heli for a full restart.
1. No one puts normal weapons in their safes, the only weapons in my safes are Mission Weapons, Skal Weapons and Rocket Launchers. So mostly only weapons u can't spawn with.

2. Yeah long time ago, as the game/mod was considered "new". So it wasn't the system why super old Epoch servers had players (p2w loadouts on top of that), it was because it had a hype at that point.

3. There is a gap and this is completly normal. Older players have more skill and more money and with that better weapons u can't spawn with and armored vehicles. The most visited Epoch servers had such Humanity system and as I said on top of that p2w loadouts or special loadouts for streamers so they can spawn with an AS50.

4. We have a Hero Overflow right now. So I don't think freshies get farmed at Balota for example. Balota Campers are mostly freshies himself. And you easily can find decent weapons and kill one of the older players to just get your Motorbike spawn. If u struggle to reach (-)30k humanity, with all the old players farming noobs as you said, it has to be a skill issue.

Also their are more Helis with missiles than 1.
But keep in mind, their is a reason why Genesis is by far the most played Epoch Server, I would say the only server left. I wasn't a fan of the rocket helis myself, but I learned to deal with them and you know what? Flying them is ALOT of fun.

And Wintergaming gaps are dramatically lower because the playerbase is dramatically lower.

Fun Fact:
The guy who started the topic is still sticking to the server, because all of the hate about the humanity Loadouts and the super strong vehicles are an issue by people who can't adapt fast. And I was one of them myself so I mostly criticised the exact same things. But I keept playing and now I have adapted.

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2023
If only Genesis:
* removed that one heli with missiles [which is high military]
* gave motorcycles to survivors

you'd have more noobs to kill because more people would stick around and it's a win-win.

more people = more potential donors.
Aren't you the guy who told me to kms because you got killed by a ka-52? Also everyone who plays genesis for more then 1 hour can get a rocket helicopter it is not high mil because it has rockets if you want to see high mil play on 555 or Siberian. The fact is genesis money is very easy to get your 2 options with missions is be so fast nobody can react to killing you. Or so slow that you kill the player doing the mission.

Why should they give motorcycles to brand new players ? A mountain bike goes only like 20 less kp/h and doesn't show up on the "OP" rocket helicopters radar.

Giving a new player a imo worse starting vehicle is basically asking them to quit on day 1.

It is a skill issue every single solo who has any idea how to play the game with agree that it is a skill issue.

Sorry if this was rude at all. I am just stating the truth and what I believe to be correct.

Jan 16, 2023
Let us think about this. Kuke a decent sized hero 275k hero(motorcycle with m16a2 spawn) made his return to genesis recently playing about 1-2 hours per day only in high pop times of the server and was able to get a very large base with a full bunker stack and multiple rocket helis and an infinite supply of LAV-25s within about 2 weeks because he was smarter and or faster then the other players to the missions. Kuke was able to do this with just his spawn kit which he worked hard for in the past and his knowledge of the game.

This is just 1 instance I can give you other instances of lower level players as well if you would like