Camping near Stary Traders

Apr 23, 2019
Is it not stated in the rules that camping incoming and outgoing traffic of stary is forbidden?

For example, shooting down helicopters within 600m of reaching the safezone using an armoured vehicle... does this not count?

There is no point in mentioning names but I just don't understand why seasoned veterans of the server just sit there for several hours harvesting peoples gear. It's not like I can purchase anything that will destroy their armored vehicles. Besides, they will just return in another one and continue doing the same.

Damn shame.

Mr. Nice Guy

Well-Known User
May 11, 2018
its always hard to punish "campers" at any traders. If you see them shooting at you as soon as you leave, its clearly camping it, however if they see you drive/fly into it, its hard to know what the person was doing prior to shooting. He could have been driving there as well, and just took the shoot before you did. Thats why admins are asking for video proof, as it makes it easier to determine whether its camping or not. :)

Apr 23, 2019
I don't wish to make a report. Just frustrating that overpowered players do these things. Especially those of such high status on server.

Thank you for the responses.