Current meta

George Hamnond

Well-Known User
May 11, 2018
Well the store time works perfectly then... You either use it until you can store or sit in safezone doing nothing. As for storage money it will still make you think twice if the storage price is for example 15bc for a mi rockets.

Goose

Epoch Admin
Admin
Developer
Jul 30, 2019
What do you all think of re-arm prices too? Do you think 2 BC is too cheap to fully rearm?

Nov 7, 2018
Sometimes when you log out with your mozzie-parts in your backpack it dissapears - happened to me twice today

EDIT: apparently the parts comes back in your backpack when you tab in and out of the game

Mr. Nice Guy

Well-Known User
May 11, 2018
Sometimes when you log out with your mozzie-parts in your backpack it dissapears - happened to me twice today

EDIT: apparently the parts comes back in your backpack when you tab in and out of the game
Calm down there wizard, you aren't 30 yet. Such magic is forbidden..

George Hamnond

Well-Known User
May 11, 2018
i would say it should be increased on missions, because im getting 2-3 hotwires per day clearing more than 30 red missions, so its pretty rare....i doubt its just no luck xD
I feel like they should only spawn on black missions. Hotwires in general are just so easy to get from things that take no time to do... Skalisty and black missions should be the only places to get them imo.