Not open for further replies.

BuFFed

Owner
Owner
Apr 25, 2018
As some of you already know by now since someone leaked Admin information;

We will have to wipe the entire Epoch server,
this will just be a map wipe, your humanity will stay

Wipe Date/Time = Sunday 08.07.2018 early morning at 3 AM UTC+1(europe)
Wipe Date/Time = Saturday 07.07.2018 evening at 9 PM UTC-5(florida)

Today with the next respawn after i posted this(21:00 UTC+1) we will have server spawned sheds full with rubys at every trader, pls just take them if you want to buy something keeping these rubys is useless.

Connected to this wipe; We have already went through several changes that will come with the wipe and some changes that we still have to work on. For these changes we will need some of you on our test server today or this night(european time).

If you want to test please contact merlijn/buffed in teamspeak.

May 29, 2018
Today i realized, that everytihng ingame is lost due the superfast wipe. Not nice. I was not everyday player and is really not easy to gather some valuable items in game with only ocassional play. When i gather some, , settled on nice place, got starter pack, i was forced to move. Ok, i moved, lost 2/3 of my loot during that. Settled on new place what i was searching long time, mainteined like crazy because afraid of possible lost of my things and now lost everything. I dont have time to waste for something what just disappear without some warning in reasonable time. Yo should inform about wipe at least month before it happen. This was bad way to do it.
Its your server and of course your choice and your right too.. my choice is no loonger play here and not donate something like that. Thanks for the oportunity to play on your server. Bye

Jun 3, 2018
Today i realized, that everytihng ingame is lost due the superfast wipe. Not nice. I was not everyday player and is really not easy to gather some valuable items in game with only ocassional play. When i gather some, , settled on nice place, got starter pack, i was forced to move. Ok, i moved, lost 2/3 of my loot during that. Settled on new place what i was searching long time, mainteined like crazy because afraid of possible lost of my things and now lost everything. I dont have time to waste for something what just disappear without some warning in reasonable time. Yo should inform about wipe at least month before it happen. This was bad way to do it.
Its your server and of course your choice and your right too.. my choice is no loonger play here and not donate something like that. Thanks for the oportunity to play on your server. Bye
thx for your opinion.

Merlijn

Retired Owner
Retired
Apr 28, 2018
alright see you later man

-=FausT=-

Retired Manager
Retired
Apr 26, 2018
Alor... The wipe was made public and notificaton was given. We had to wipe due to performance issues. It was in no way something we wanted to do ...

Wish you well either way..

Status
Not open for further replies.