Closed METAL FLOOR DELETED ON TOP OF BASE/ RAIDED...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 26, 2020
Around February 23rd/22nd I was offline and my base had been raided via a metal floor that disappeared at the top of my base. My friends noticed people flying in on the top and using it to get in with a mozzie at around 2am. I had my safes in a good location with an elevator so they weren't able to access the safes but there we're 3 sheds on the main level that had been raided/destroyed. I had spoken to Jimmy for a few hours as well as goose for a small bit. My safes were full with skal loot, so whenever i did skal again i would have to put it in my shed which eventually turned into 3 sheds because of the amount of loot i was getting. I had roughly 3-4 as50 tws, 1 javelin launcher, 6-8 jav missles, 2 stinger launchers, 8 stinger missles, 100 dmr mags, 2 hotwire kits (rest were in safes), 1-2 m107 tws, 20-30 locks, 20-30 safes, 3-4 goshawk ak, 3-4 as50, 3 m107, 3 strela launchers, 5 strela missles, 25 metal panels, 15 m107 mags, 15 as50 mags, 1-2 mawws launchers, 4-5 mawws missles, 2-3 igla launchers, 2 igla missles, 10-15 briefs and more that i really cant think of off the top of my head but I believe to be 400-500 briefs worth of stuff if I were to sell it all. All 3 sheds were completely full with no slots left except for backpacks. I took screenshots of the top of my base to show the metal floor that went missing. I'm really not sure how it happened, kind of puzzled about it. When i spoke to Jimmy i gave him a list of names of people that would visit my base that are friends (hot pocket, robli, wulf, mappe, panda, immortanjoe, aryziva and muffin.) I was hoping that I would be able to get a refund since metal floors cant be destroyed and my two front doors were still intact. They had no hotwire kits since friends safe went abandoned and wasnt accessed instead the elevator door was blown up. I dont really know how much all of this is really worth but any type of compensation would be appreciated. Hope this helps with what happened in any way possible. sorry for the inconvenience. *also i made sure my plot covered my whole base so thats not a possibility either.* please help lol:confused: 20200224213741_1.jpg 20200224213746_1.jpg 20200224213754_1.jpg

Goose

Epoch Admin
Admin
Developer
Jul 30, 2019
I believe @Merlijn went over this on the Genesis Discord.

As for the raid, again i believe it was deemed legit as the raid was not done via the missing metal floor, but instead another vulnerability within your base. There was no mention of a hole in the roof or missing floor from the players in question

Feb 26, 2020
I believe @Merlijn went over this on the Genesis Discord.

As for the raid, again i believe it was deemed legit as the raid was not done via the missing metal floor, but instead another vulnerability within your base. There was no mention of a hole in the roof or missing floor from the players in question
umm, that would be the only way to get in no? ive tried flying a mozzie into the base top like a dozen times and havent been able to fit through as well as dropping from the top to land inside? My front door has two elevators to get in? on top of that i had a friend flying to my base at the exact same time the raid was happening and he said there were people flying and landing on the very top of my base? if anything it was glitch and not intentional from the metal floor being removed but theres no way it was a legit raid... @Goose

Merlijn

Retired Owner
Retired
Apr 28, 2018
Hi,

After investigating the raid, we can conclude it was legit. The open spot where the metal floor is missing was not used as an entryway.
I hope we have informed you enough with this message.

Greetings,
Genesis Management

Status
Not open for further replies.