My first youtube montage :D

Jun 28, 2023
Hey, congrats on your first YouTube montage! It's awesome to see people expressing their creativity through videos. I checked it out, and I have to say, it looks pretty good! You've got some nice editing skills. YouTube is a treasure trove of hidden gems, and it's always exciting to discover new content and creators. I recently stumbled upon a website where you can buy YouTube subs. I understand that some creators may consider boosting their subscriber count through alternative means, but I believe it's all about finding the right balance and connecting with your viewers.

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2023
I just stumbled upon your post from a couple of years back about your first YouTube montage for Genesis Epoch. Hope you've been keeping up with your content creation journey since then!

Creating a montage is no small feat, especially when you're starting out. You gotta deal with recording, editing, soundtracking—the whole nine yards! Props to you for taking the plunge.

By the way, if you're still active on YouTube and also engaging with your community on Discord, have you considered getting Discord alt accounts? They can be handy for managing different aspects of your online presence without mixing them all into one account.

Last edited: