• no

Votes: 11 100.0%

• Total voters

Goose

Epoch Admin
Admin
Developer
Jul 30, 2019
Might I ask, what is the purpose of this vote?
If you disapprove of this new update, please detail why

Regards, Goose

Unath

Epoch Manager
Manager
Dec 10, 2018
Hi,

This was a big update, tossing the whole ting based on a poll doesn't make any sense. What in particular are you looking to get removed?

Apr 8, 2020
Think he's just curious to see people's opinions. I see from gameplay in game that he is a more of a grounded player and uses tanks, the B130 (Non lock on) and AN2 which still has the lock on M82 will probably hinder his in game fun.

Jun 21, 2018
john is mostly right. i didnt feel like making a essay about everything thats wrong (which is a lot IMO) if noone else is bothered as much as i am by i. it wont matter if i'll point out flaws when i'm the only one seeing them :)

EDIT: maybe i formulated it wrong, i shoud've put more emphasis on giving opinions since poll was a afterthought anyway

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2020
I do agree that the lock on bombs shouldn’t be on any plane regardless of whether it’s easily counter able. It’ll be the new meta of taking tanks out. You just go to 1k alt and lock on shoot 2 bombs and kaboom tank is dead without any skill. That needs to be removed pronto IMO. Also the Blackhawk and chinook prices need to be increased for sure, all m134 vehicles need to be upped and I think BH AND CH need to be 7bc each :)