Questions about base building

Dec 8, 2020
Hi i haven’t actually joined the server yet as i’m waiting for my new pc to come but just had a question about bases, are people allowed to take over your base and what’s the best way to keep your plot poll safe in this server if you are. also are cinder walls destructible or just wooden ones?

thanks rob :)

Jun 6, 2020
Hi Rob,

First of all, welcome to the community!

Taking over someones base is only possible (and allowed) if you forget you maintain your base and your plot pole disappears. No plot = no owner, so everyone is free to put one down.

About base building:
To build a base, you'll need to find a spot on the map. When you find one press F3 -> Get starter kit. You'll notice it'll often not let you place it because you'll be too close (400m) to a other plot pole/base. I suggest to find a location on the west and/or north side of the map, because the mid and eastern sides are crowded and finding a spot there is tough (but not impossible!). So when it allows you to put a starter kit down, place it and put the plot pole down which is also in the kit. The starter kit has more building materials and some money to help you start out with a small base on that location you've just chosen.

About the materials for the base.
I suggest you later upgrade your base with either cinder or metal floors. They're the most versatile and safe from gunfire. But none (nor wood) can be destroyed. Only the doors can be blown off if you put a lock on it. I also suggest to go around the map and see other bases to get some inspiration.

Hope this helped, if you have any more questions, send them here, in-game or on the server Discord.

Have fun and good luck! ^^

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2020
ok thanks so need to make a draw bridge or something to keep people out, if someone does get into my base and tries to destroy my plot pole will it break or are the plot poles indestructible

Feb 17, 2019
ok thanks so need to make a draw bridge or something to keep people out, if someone does get into my base and tries to destroy my plot pole will it break or are the plot poles indestructible
Plot poles are indestructible. Only server can delete it if you forgot to maintain it.

And yes -- drawbridges are a good idea win sometime for your base not being raided. Lots of players are using them)

Dec 8, 2020
ok thanks for the help :) do you guys run an overpoch server or is it just epoch, love a lot of the guns that overpoch brings that’s all