Removing the thermal Vehicles

Jun 8, 2018
well for someone the SUV could be the 150bc vehicle and get destroyed by wildcat etc.. so iglas should be buyable on market... or other counter aswell
when i was shooting helis like this down they where crying there is too many iglas on server XD
Ok so what ever happens someone will still be not happy , and now mostly everyone is happy , so lets just leave this as it is , only new hobbos cry because of wildcats and lavs but they get used to it and it doesnt matter so whats the diffrence , we should forget this post

Jul 9, 2019
i would say remove mi17 and wildcat....its way unbalanced...i have avengers but they dont have radar....and for some reason mi17's just release rockets 2000m away, and i have no way of knowing where it come from with result i cant shoot back.... also have 3x now where my javlins dont want to lock for some reason....

Feb 17, 2019
i would say remove mi17 and wildcat....its way unbalanced...i have avengers but they dont have radar....and for some reason mi17's just release rockets 2000m away, and i have no way of knowing where it come from with result i cant shoot back.... also have 3x now where my javlins dont want to lock for some reason....
The technic of spamming s-5 rockets from mi is simple. You have 200+ rockets and you can spam them whenever you want, especially on positions where you see a lot of zombies or where missions were done or where your radar received information about vehicle. However, pilots of mis and wildcats should be carefully. I know a lot of cases when mi rocketed expected position of players and then those pilots received ban for attacking players bases that won't provoke them( or they were just vacant.

Jul 9, 2019
The technic of spamming s-5 rockets from mi is simple. You have 200+ rockets and you can spam them whenever you want, especially on positions where you see a lot of zombies or where missions were done or where your radar received information about vehicle. However, pilots of mis and wildcats should be carefully. I know a lot of cases when mi rocketed expected position of players and then those pilots received ban for attacking players bases that won't provoke them( or they were just vacant.
192 rockets ....i agree u can spam them...but u cant see zombies nor players at 2000m..not even 1500m..i tested it, u can only see ur teammates white block..u cant see him....