rocket helis could be removed?

Aug 18, 2019
just remove the helis like about 2 months or so.. and see how it changes server population... if its not affecting on population.. then add helis bk

Feb 17, 2019
just remove the helis like about 2 months or so.. and see how it changes server population... if its not affecting on population.. then add helis bk
What is the problem buy uh-1y for amethyst(6 bcs) and try to hunt those helis?
What is the problem find location where are those helicopters reloading and make a trap??
What is the problem make Skalisty or UN berezino post mission to loot AA rockets???
What is the problem just to think about possibility of destroying these air vehicles?

It is fine that community complaints about OP vehicles, but I can't understand why they just give up on idea to fight back? Nobody will remove the part of gameplay which works here for a long time. Maybe administration has another opinion about your suggestion. Let's see what they are thinking.

Goose

Epoch Admin
Admin
Developer
Jul 30, 2019
Its a (semi) militarised server, hence why they exist and why jets are only at 1 mission, that has a low spawn rate.
The UH1Y for 6 briefs is a great way to combat rocket helis. Hell, even M2 ground vehicles take them down.
Personally i dont use the rocket helis, but if you cant beat em, join em

Aug 30, 2019
U are wrong Goose, u can destroy wildcat with uh 1y. U can only disable it, wildcat have bugged windows damage even from 2a42 can.t penetrate through it. So basically u can.t kill pilot and blow it up in the air, no problem with mi171. But WC is too op 10 of 10 situation we disable engine on wildcat, it rotate and blow up uh1y with rokets autogun. Too op it have too much armor for a paper hely. Anfd the main problem it have autolock in milk mean more range then view distance, makes it almost ass pain to hunt.

Aug 30, 2019
Just check kill logs to undestand that it is too op, u can.t find any 1 vehicle on server that can be undestroyable for 130 bc. Mby this is my personal view but all report about it, if wc fly on 500 600 m aa rokets can.t kill it only close range in pivot of face.

Aug 30, 2018
Nalfein thats not true... you can kill wildcat pilot with stanag...windows of wildcat have no armor...its 10bc pook that you cant pen glass...and AA rockets can hit it on any distance trust me i shooted down more helis then you flyed in your life,and rocket on widlcat cant shoot helis in sky ...its manuel and super hard to use...you clearly never fly one

And there is only 4 people in our group...

And we had this post every month so i dont see reason for it still

Aug 30, 2019
Brah i got at least 3 videos where i can.t penetrate pilot on the ground in front wi dow wc, mby too bad shooter + we think locked hely have some prove for pilot safety... Mby i am wrong

Aug 30, 2019
If we have this post updated every month seems gen have a problem) about ppl u had somtimes not every day, just a friendly raping group of 10+ ppl

Goose

Epoch Admin
Admin
Developer
Jul 30, 2019
Wildcats can be shot down by UH1Y, M2, hell if you hit it enough, even an M240.
If you want to test helis, run a private server and see for yourself what does anf doesnt damage helis and pilots. And find where to actually aim for when taking down helis.