Starter kits

Feb 17, 2019
How can I buy starter kits for money?
{Excuse me, dear administration and english-speaking players, but I should answer in russian to current player . I will translate my words after the message.}

Чтобы получить Starter Kit , нажмите кнопку F3 , чтобы вызвать меню сервера, и там, найдите опцию в самом конце списка "get starter kit". Вам будет выдано определённое количество денег, Plot pole, стройматериалы на постройку небольшой базы, сейф, а также будет включен режим бессмертия на 120 секунд, во избежание смерти от других игроков и соответствующей потери всего Лута. Если будут какие-либо другие вопросы, можете обратиться ко мне в Discord'e. Имя моего аккаунта Uncle Death#2522 или же написать в игре. Там моё имя- Phantom.
P.S. Сервер европейский, администрация русского языка не знает. Если понадобится какая-либо помощь в общении с администрацией, напишите мне и я помогу вам с переводом ваших сообщений.

Variant in english:

Press the button on your keyboard ( F3) and then find option " Get starter" kit in the at the bottom of the list. You will receive some amount of money, the Plot pole, building materials to build small base , a safe, also server will give you the godmode for 120 seconds to avoid death from other players and loosing your Loot. If you will have questions, you can write me in Discord, my login is Uncle Death#2522 or you can write me in game . My nickname is Phantom

P.S. Server is european. Administration of our project doesn't know russian language. If you will need help with administration, you can call me to help you with translation your messages.

BuFFed

Owner
Owner
Apr 25, 2018
Well, this doesnt have to do anything with being polite to someone.

The question to pay for something ingame shouldnt even come, since its not allowed by bohemia to sell something.
If a server does, it will get banned by bohemia its just that simple.

Feb 17, 2019
Well, this doesnt have to do anything with being polite to someone.

The question to pay for something ingame shouldnt even come, since its not allowed by bohemia to sell something.
If a server does, it will get banned by bohemia its just that simple.
I agree with you, but in some russian servers there are a lot of options to donate for something and these servers still on, however some of players don't know about those bohemia's rules.