Suggestion about AA/Anti Tank - Rockets

May 11, 2018
Several people will probably say that I am going to "bitch" about this because I cant spam my 6 bc / 10 bc helis but thats not the point :)

I feel like the ammount of rockets you get from Skalisty, Hippy and UN is extremly high (ruins a lot of the fun you can have on the server). Recently I have done them all and have managed to collect around 20-30 of AA-rocket and Anti-Tank within a week, this compelty fucks up the heli/vechile combatsituatiosn you can get into. I feel like AA/AT rockets should be something you should only use when you see a big thing like a mi7-rocket, bmp3 and other pricy vechiles, instead of using them on mozzies, venoms and other low tier helis/vechiles.

I would love to see that AA/AT rockets were removed from Hippy and UN loot table, and decreased by a fuck ton on Skalisty. Last time I did skalisty I got around 16 javeline rockets (3 launchers) and around 8-10AA r ockets( with launchers). Currently there is no way to counter these rockets cause you are not allowed to shoot at bases with most of these vechiles, which leads to you getting fucked because you cant do nothing.

In my opinion decreasing and removing the ammount of AA/AT rockets would lead to more vechile combat and less basecamping. Currently I dont feel like using anytype of vechile when certain players are on because they have so many that they dont care what they used it on. (again they have done the work and got them legit by doing skalisty so not hate towards them).

While decreasing the rocket ammount, I would rather see that you increase BC ammount by a bit (myb 3-4 rubys + other gems from skalisty) and maybe more (building from UN/Hippy so ppl can start up bases and stay on the server. This again would also lead to more ppl buying more stuff, which again would lead to more combat instead of basecamping with launchers.

Sorry if something in here is written like a 3d grader wrote this late and was sleeepy :(

Side note, please have the same rules on the forums and ingame :)

Aug 30, 2018
You crying there is too many rockets , hobos crying there is no rockets("tansk op") and there is no way to stop them...you need start to use helis with flares and they need learn how to play this game in general...

May 11, 2018
You know I can use helis with flares you tried to lock me down 4-6 times earlier when I had the venom with radar + flarers... not hard, just hard without them :p

Aug 30, 2018
It was Linebacker on top of my base and i shooted 4 rocket form it becasue its just 6 bc to store it ...and if i shoot 4 AA from launchers that will be 20-30 bc ...and make it clear it was after you nuked my base 4 times...

May 11, 2018
Several people will probably say that I am going to "bitch" about this because I cant spam my 6 bc / 10 bc helis but thats not the point :)

I feel like the ammount of rockets you get from Skalisty, Hippy and UN is extremly high (ruins a lot of the fun you can have on the server). Recently I have done them all and have managed to collect around 20-30 of AA-rocket and Anti-Tank within a week, this compelty fucks up the heli/vechile combatsituatiosn you can get into. I feel like AA/AT rockets should be something you should only use when you see a big thing like a mi7-rocket, bmp3 and other pricy vechiles, instead of using them on mozzies, venoms and other low tier helis/vechiles.

I would love to see that AA/AT rockets were removed from Hippy and UN loot table, and decreased by a fuck ton on Skalisty. Last time I did skalisty I got around 16 javeline rockets (3 launchers) and around 8-10AA r ockets( with launchers). Currently there is no way to counter these rockets cause you are not allowed to shoot at bases with most of these vechiles, which leads to you getting fucked because you cant do nothing.

In my opinion decreasing and removing the ammount of AA/AT rockets would lead to more vechile combat and less basecamping. Currently I dont feel like using anytype of vechile when certain players are on because they have so many that they dont care what they used it on. (again they have done the work and got them legit by doing skalisty so not hate towards them).

While decreasing the rocket ammount, I would rather see that you increase BC ammount by a bit (myb 3-4 rubys + other gems from skalisty) and maybe more (building from UN/Hippy so ppl can start up bases and stay on the server. This again would also lead to more ppl buying more stuff, which again would lead to more combat instead of basecamping with launchers.

Sorry if something in here is written like a 3d grader wrote this late and was sleeepy :(

Its definately NOT because you guys spamming 20 EXTREMELY cheap UH-1Y,s per day with WHOLE team and you don,t want get advantage from less rockets :D and definately not because that UH 1Y can easy kill all 100+bfc choppers in dogfights and only that preventing it from doing this we have to waste alot of rockets on that garbage cheap heli spam.
its already almost unpossible defend expensive vehicles from red dildos suicides/cessnas/wildcat/uh 1y spam(UH-1Y destroy warrior easy just by howering above it and shoot down) you always need to take 6 rockets with you atleast
That will brake game balance even more and turn into 3/4 vehicle cheap spam(its almost like that now already!) There is other ways to make more vehicle vs vehicle vs infantry combat

Mr. Nice Guy

Well-Known User
May 11, 2018
Wait a sec Ivan... You are against the chopper your group used every single day for a month? ahahha... When its against you its to be removed, but other way around its fine. lol

Last edited:

-=FausT=-

Retired Manager
Retired
Apr 26, 2018
This is really why suggestions need to be evaluated on a "Is it fair" basis. Some of the suggestions (not pointing a finger at anyone, speaking in general) are targeted to specifically benifit a group.. a player or just an overall style of playing. Suggestions that are adopted will likely be those that benefit the Genesis community as a whole. Or .. those suggestions that bring about a higher level of balance. But all are appreciated clearly.

May 11, 2018
Wait a sec Ivan... You are against the chopper your group used every single day for a month? ahahha... When its against you its to be removed, but other way around its fine. lol
You mean mankaroyz friends ?when bombardier spamed UH 1y with rockets for 20 bfc?i didn,t play with them that time.They were my enemies.i was waiting for 2 weeks till they remove that heli and only paid for base maintance

Last edited:
May 11, 2018
This is really why suggestions need to be evaluated on a "Is it fair" basis. Some of the suggestions (not pointing a finger at anyone, speaking in general) are targeted to specifically benifit a group.. a player or just an overall style of playing. Suggestions that are adopted will likely be those that benefit the Genesis community as a whole. Or .. those suggestions that bring about a higher level of balance. But all are appreciated clearly.
All my suggestions only for server balance.i am usually think only about vehicle vs vehicle vs infantry.Because this server is "semi military" and i am trying to suggest balance that way.Its very hard to balance expensive helicopters,because they have high advantage against ground vehicles and people abusing that wildcat/mi171rockets(our team aswell,because otherwise we gonna loose).Abuse means>you see expensive ground vehicle driving in side chat>you take out heli which you don,t use usually at all>go directly to that vehicle>kill it from 2km range>store heli before enemy comeback.That basically ruin all cheap/expensive ground vehicle balance.because all of them don,t have chance against those helis+ on the top of that those expensive vehicles can,t even defend themself against people at bases at all(base attack rule).Server turned into 6-20bfc vehicle spam because people afraid to buy and use expensive vehicles.
Easiest way to solve it is to add wildcat and mi 171 rockets only for missions spawn(lucky strike)or some others.Then people will not abuse those helis and use them in "natural way"(or sell them)
p.s spend 1 hour with google translate

May 11, 2018

You want change whole server enomony only because you want more freely use your cheap UH-1Y.There is better solutions for that.I remember instiink and buffed were speaking about that heli.Instiink complain that this heli cost very low price and its not fun to spam them all the time.He suggested him just to add radar +flares(its tehnically possible from UH-1y rocket version) but increase price to something like 12-15 bfc. and also second version with additional observer thermal for like 20 bfc.(but with disabled rockets)That will make that heli able to live longer and don,t die from 1 rocket.I think its really good suggestion

Last edited:
May 11, 2018
You want change whole server enomony only because you want more freely use your cheap UH-1Y.There is better solutions for that.I remember instiink and buffed were speaking about that heli.Instiink complain that this heli cost very low price and its not fun to spam them all the time.He suggested him just to add radar +flares(its tehnically possible from UH-1y rocket version) but increase price to something like 12-15 bfc. and also second version with additional observer thermal for like 20 bfc.(but with disabled rockets)That will make that heli able to live longer and don,t die from 1 rocket.I think its really good suggestion
agree.