The new rule make this look like a kindergarden lol.

Mr. Nice Guy

Well-Known User
May 11, 2018
"
  • Pulling items through a hole in a wall that is smaller than your head is also considered a glitch. A base raid can be considered illegal if this is used at any point to pass items through said wall.
"

So am I suppose to messure my head on screen? what if I can get close enough to do it? Can I use someone else's head to messure with? Is it considered cheating not having a helmet?
Im sorry, but this rule is retarded, and looks as if its made by a 5 year old. Im sure if new people join, and read that rule, they will either laugh their ass off, or they will think this is a unserious server and retarded rules.

Please fix, you cant make rules for every single mistake that someone has in their base. its on THEMSELF to raid proof it, Not for the admins to make a new rule every single time.

SUCK IT UP PRINCESS <3

-=FausT=-

Retired Manager
Retired
Apr 26, 2018
Sir...

Yeah it might sound funny.. But Buffed and I wrote it in like 2 min . If you have a less "retarded" suggestion so then bring it. The rule was made to on the fly fix the issue. As for loosing members you can look at the dropping numbers of player statistics and see that soon we will have the ONLY players playing A2 really. I doubt this choice of measurement utility will have any impact on our player base.

Tim

Forum Creator
May 4, 2018
This is petty. Never knew I would see a rule covering people their asses who fail at making their bases raid proof. If people manage to steal your shit through a hole then that's on the base owners. Not for the admin's to go on and intervene with.

It's like making a base in rust, you leave a hole which gives people acces to your loot but would that be glitching if they were to pull items through it? no.

BuFFed

Owner
Owner
Apr 25, 2018
Tim this hole was max. 10 pixel large, holes like this can appear after server restart when you build everything with snap

Tim

Forum Creator
May 4, 2018
Tim this hole was max. 10 pixel large, holes like this can appear after server restart when you build everything with snap
That sounds like a bug to my ears that need to be adressed ASAP then. People are gonne be doing this unintentionally without even knowing that it's against the rules.

Nov 7, 2018
Let's be honest, was not a bug. Just a poorly built base. I 100% agree on Tim's post, its on you to make your base raidproof.

I've known about this hole for a long time, and I was considering using it the second I saw it (weeks before the cracking started).
Still to this day, I have no idea how you can classify it as glitching, but by giving them 50% of the rubies back, you keep adding items to the server which is not supposed to be there.

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2018
If you have to use glitches and other things that you couldn't normally do, then you suck and have to resort to cheating in an online game to make you feel better.

-=FausT=-

Retired Manager
Retired
Apr 26, 2018
@Merlijn any time line for the release of said Epoch udate?

But yeah Cheaters suck large BLEEP. But I don't think they use cheating to balance their life. Its a form of entertainment and a sure sign of lazyness and not understanding one of the benefits of fair game play... productive work.