VOTE: Adding additional spawn locations around the map?

Add additional spawn locations around the map?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unath

Epoch Manager
Manager
Dec 10, 2018
Hi Genesis community,

As we try to wrap up our new updates and bug fixes, there is some suggestions made that we would want some additional community feedback on before discussing it internally. One of these suggestions are adding additional spawn points for players to utilize around the map, no specific town and/or location has been discussed yet so this will be more of a general idea before we potenially take it further.

Please cast your votes above and feel free to discuss in the comments on where such locations would be applicable if deemed necessary :)

-Genesis Management

Aug 30, 2018
We asked for this long time ago...spawns Rogovo , Solnichniy and maybe Lopatino...and give some more balota spawns for hobos...

But now i think there is no need for new spawns...Because people will have new traders to get cars to go in middle of map...but they not going to use it they will just stay in balota...

Jul 27, 2018
it's not letting me vote, but i vote yes. With the 1750m restriction from death areas, I think it would be nice to have a few more spawns added. Maybe Kabanino, Lapatino, Gorka?

BuFFed

Owner
Owner
Apr 25, 2018
Its not letting you vote because we had to do something about some guys creating multiple accounts to get more votes. Accounts older then 30 days can vote, but i've set your account to valid so you can vote now.

Jul 27, 2018
Its not letting you vote because we had to do something about some guys creating multiple accounts to get more votes. Accounts older then 30 days can vote, but i've set your account to valid so you can vote now.
Last time there was a poll I tried to vote on you guys said the same thing. My account is definitely over 30 days old. probably almost a year old by now

BuFFed

Owner
Owner
Apr 25, 2018
maybe something went wrong with resetting the user, sorry i just looked at the date, not the year iam gonna look into i

but it does work now?

Status
Not open for further replies.