Some stuff about rules that need to be clear

Aug 30, 2018
1)
What is tank?
Wiki: A tank is an armoured fighting vehicle designed for front-line combat, with heavy firepower, strong armour, tracks and a powerful engine providing good battlefield maneuverability.

Server definition of tanks: ???? ((((((From base attack vehicle rules:
Tanks:

AAV
M113 (All editions)
BRDM2 (All editions)
GAZ Vodnik (All editions)
BTR40 (All editions)
BTR60
BTR90 HQ
Stryker M11xx (All editions EXCEPT mgs)
LAV25 HQ
)))))))))))))))))​
Now we have qustion how cars like Vodnik , BRDM,BTR40,BTR60,BTR90,LAV, are counting as tank ?

2)
  • No Hiding Money Offline by way of Secondary acounts
We still allowed to hide on main accounts ?

Now every time i raid base i need invite admin to take alook in logs if he took any money with him when he left offline ? What if hes using other name you cant know its his base...
This rule is clearly make only becasue of one guy...
Still allowed to store hotwires ?

3)
Why we have this in rules 3 times ?

• No Camping or Killing Players who have a Startkit!
  • No Killing or camping players with a Startkit Box
  • Do not camp or attack players that have a startkit.
4)
  • No Building or safes in or within 1500m from: Balota, Any Trader, or static Ai base. Safes and Plots will be deleted.
There is base next to skalisty that is 1k form boat trader and that is reported many times and nobody delated it yet...
(We need typed rule that bases are not allowed to overlook skalisty plase)
5)
"or builds over water then do not ask Admin for help if gear/safes etc go missing. "
  • "Water Bases are allowed but not supported and we highly recommend against it."
Now people can glitch in base on right conner of map that is partly in water and take items from it and you will do nothing even if some1 glitched in ?

When i was building my water bases i placed plotpole and i come back next restart and it was gone...place it again and sits there for 3 restarts and it was there and i log off and i come back and its gone again...clearly some1 was delating it it was not going away by itself

Just make care of water bases or not allowed them ...

6)

• Blocking safes in any way is not allowed. The only form of making your base raid proof is by making either a drawbridge or an elevator.
We need bigged panishment for this...when you raiding and if there is no admin you need to wait too long to admin come online to make it raidble...if raiders gona wait for admin open safe for them or ban player for this stuff... as we know case of Bob lee hacker ... he blocked his top safes 3 days and i report it every time with proof and admins didnt do anything about it (2 of them said its allowed even he said that he forget that he have safe there and it was not right)

7)

• All safes need to be accessible by some means to you and potential raiders
Need to be typed that front side need to be fully visible
(i think i sow it typed somewhere or some of admins said to me but need to be in this rules too)

8)
  • No VEHICLE suicides (into Bases or Vehicles), this will result in loss of humanity and a ban.
Running a ground vehicle into a land vehicle, person, or another land vehicle, an air vehicle that is on the ground, or a base. This is allowed.

So this make no sense...is different rule from kamikazing...please fix

9)Note: Corralled or fenced areas that are non roofed and clearly not part of the base

Plotpole and safes are not base ...please make it clear and 2x2 wall with no roof and plotpole and safe is not base too ?

10)"The disallowed vehicles may attack a base if, and only if attacked first."

Is not "f, and only if" becasue you can attack base if he combat avoid to base you allowed to shoot him so please fix this too

Please dont close post and let other people type what they interest or what they dont undestand

Sorry for my bad london

May 11, 2018
1)
What is tank?
Wiki: A tank is an armoured fighting vehicle designed for front-line combat, with heavy firepower, strong armour, tracks and a powerful engine providing good battlefield maneuverability.

Server definition of tanks: ???? ((((((From base attack vehicle rules:
Tanks:

AAV
M113 (All editions)
BRDM2 (All editions)
GAZ Vodnik (All editions)
BTR40 (All editions)
BTR60
BTR90 HQ
Stryker M11xx (All editions EXCEPT mgs)
LAV25 HQ
)))))))))))))))))​
Now we have qustion how cars like Vodnik , BRDM,BTR40,BTR60,BTR90,LAV, are counting as tank ?

2)
  • No Hiding Money Offline by way of Secondary acounts
We still allowed to hide on main accounts ?

Now every time i raid base i need invite admin to take alook in logs if he took any money with him when he left offline ? What if hes using other name you cant know its his base...
This rule is clearly make only becasue of one guy...
Still allowed to store hotwires ?

3)
Why we have this in rules 3 times ?

• No Camping or Killing Players who have a Startkit!
  • No Killing or camping players with a Startkit Box
  • Do not camp or attack players that have a startkit.
4)
  • No Building or safes in or within 1500m from: Balota, Any Trader, or static Ai base. Safes and Plots will be deleted.
There is base next to skalisty that is 1k form boat trader and that is reported many times and nobody delated it yet...
(We need typed rule that bases are not allowed to overlook skalisty plase)
5)
"or builds over water then do not ask Admin for help if gear/safes etc go missing. "
  • "Water Bases are allowed but not supported and we highly recommend against it."
Now people can glitch in base on right conner of map that is partly in water and take items from it and you will do nothing even if some1 glitched in ?

When i was building my water bases i placed plotpole and i come back next restart and it was gone...place it again and sits there for 3 restarts and it was there and i log off and i come back and its gone again...clearly some1 was delating it it was not going away by itself

Just make care of water bases or not allowed them ...

6)

• Blocking safes in any way is not allowed. The only form of making your base raid proof is by making either a drawbridge or an elevator.
We need bigged panishment for this...when you raiding and if there is no admin you need to wait too long to admin come online to make it raidble...if raiders gona wait for admin open safe for them or ban player for this stuff... as we know case of Bob lee hacker ... he blocked his top safes 3 days and i report it every time with proof and admins didnt do anything about it (2 of them said its allowed even he said that he forget that he have safe there and it was not right)

7)

• All safes need to be accessible by some means to you and potential raiders
Need to be typed that front side need to be fully visible
(i think i sow it typed somewhere or some of admins said to me but need to be in this rules too)

8)
  • No VEHICLE suicides (into Bases or Vehicles), this will result in loss of humanity and a ban.
Running a ground vehicle into a land vehicle, person, or another land vehicle, an air vehicle that is on the ground, or a base. This is allowed.

So this make no sense...is different rule from kamikazing...please fix

9)Note: Corralled or fenced areas that are non roofed and clearly not part of the base

Plotpole and safes are not base ...please make it clear and 2x2 wall with no roof and plotpole and safe is not base too ?

10)"The disallowed vehicles may attack a base if, and only if attacked first."

Is not "f, and only if" becasue you can attack base if he combat avoid to base you allowed to shoot him so please fix this too

Please dont close post and let other people type what they interest or what they dont undestand

Sorry for my bad london
1 safe with 0 items was blocked of, you could reach the others if you crackedbridges + admins came day later and asked me if I knew I had a safe there, and asked me to fix it :)
you just tried to be quick while I was banned to open my base so you could get an easy raid - play to get others banned = easy raids :)
BUUUT

-- The rule with 2 bases per group still stands, is it now a rule or is it something that is just there to scare ppl :)?

-- add a rule about if one admins says - "he got a a warning for it", the player is not allowed to rereport it to another admin to get the player banned "hopefully"

-- last point ; a timelimit for reports so a ban wont suddenly drop onto you for something you did 2-3 weeks ago, that was already sorted. "communication"

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2018
1 safe with 0 items was blocked of, you could reach the others if you crackedbridges + admins came day later and asked me if I knew I had a safe there, and asked me to fix it :)
you just tried to be quick while I was banned to open my base so you could get an easy raid - play to get others banned = easy raids :)
BUUUT
This one we get over it so please...i was just saying it to get to point...(this was for me and rest is for admins)

Nov 18, 2018
wiki tank is not arma2.. and its says as "tank" no need to put every vehicle spesification category on the rules... thats my two sents about post :p

May 14, 2018
I like Rule no. 6! Next time im going to Raid an enemy base, i will destroy the drawbridge and remove all the cinder pieces.
Then i can call an admin and show them that the safes are unraidable because you are not able to reach the safes. =)
Per definition, this could be allowed and you could get every safe you want out of your enemys base
23423hur2uzrh423ri2.gif

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2018
@Benni

That valhalla did to my base...like every day for week... destroy elevators and cry to admins that my base is unraidble...then admin have to say to me to fix it or he will remove my walls...we need rule that you not allowed to make enemy bases unradble...

E: if some1 make base unraidble and report it to admin...admin shoud just go and fix it so its raidble again and if that guy destroy it again he shoud get punished for making it unradible

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2018
@Benni

That valhalla did to my base...like every day for week... destroy elevators and cry to admins that my base is unraidble...then admin have to say to me to fix it or he will remove my walls...we need rule that you not allowed to make enemy bases unradble...

E: if some1 make base unraidble and report it to admin...admin shoud just go and fix it so its raidble again and if that guy destroy it again he shoud get punished for making it unradible

I said in chat that it would be a fun thing to do, but I never reported you for that. I'm not a crybaby like you reporting everything I see.

-=FausT=-

Retired Manager
Retired
Apr 26, 2018
We are aware of the "remove elevators and say its unraidable" thing.. The way we were going to handle it was give the player time to make it right like say 24hrs after notification is confirmed. OR we can put in elevators and bridges if its very obvious how it was configured. Dokami was caught by this way of accessing a base.. Sam(rus24) Base... was asked to remove a cinder wall and install metal floors to make it raidable... I cant (yes I can) quite remember the player that was raiding and made this request for modification after the fact ... =)

Aug 30, 2018
@-=FausT=-

It was Sam and mig base...i take down door and was trying to go inside with mozzie...and i maked video of that and i was showing domkai if im allowed to go inside with mozze like that...and he said it was not allowed to have base like that...

-=FausT=-

Retired Manager
Retired
Apr 26, 2018
Thanks guys for the input.. I will make additions and modifications to the rules and update n let you know what has changed. Im away at the moment in West Va so I will be off and on.. and unfortunately the internet is not good enough for in game stuff..

But is sure is pretty up here...

20181118_080530 (1).jpg 20181118_080509.jpg

-=FausT=-

Retired Manager
Retired
Apr 26, 2018
Yeah in the case of that Sam raid Im not sure who did what first but at some point after the destruction and according to Sam there were cinder walls in that opening that would have prevented you from flying in in any way. The point is .. in that scenario you can have one person that destroys doors.. then 24 hrs later somoene who knows nothing of the previous raid comes in and sees it as unraidable and calls an admin over.. things get deleted . So going forward its going to be a notification and time to repair for the base owner. But that opens other issues as well.. Doing the best we can but there are always avenues for exploitation... sadly.

-=FausT=-

Retired Manager
Retired
Apr 26, 2018
Marylin.. wow that is nice... Where is that?

Bob nice catch.. I dont hunt but its Deer season up here so its a bit scarey to run around on an ATV and hear guns cracking... They are hunting at the barn today .. there is a deer feeder about 500 yards up the hill from that red barn .. .They shot two deer today already.