VOTE: Wiping the Epoch server (Full/Partially/No)

Server wipe? (Full/Partially/No wipe)

• YES - Full Wipe

• YES - Partially (Keep humanity etc)

• NO - No Wipe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2018
now see disabling a key feature wouldnt make sense either. dont take anything away from the game, just make it so if you earned the humanity you can use the unlocks. i really dont understand why losing humanity is such a big deal to people. this could have been so much simpler.

Feb 17, 2019
now see disabling a key feature wouldnt make sense either. dont take anything away from the game, just make it so if you earned the humanity you can use the unlocks. i really dont understand why losing humanity is such a big deal to people. this could have been so much simpler.
What do you mean by "if you earned the humanity you can use the unlocks."

What unlocks?

Apr 25, 2019
I´m new to this server but i votet for yes, because a new beginning is never wrong,
But do not spend so much time on the decision please.

Mr. Nice Guy

Well-Known User
May 11, 2018
Thats because you have 100 hours, and not 900 hours on the server. Lets fire the dude that worked 25 years, and earned the company lots of money, and hire some random dude from the street. Way to screw over loyal people. Easy to say what you are saying, when you have nothing to loose John.

Unath

Epoch Manager
Manager
Dec 10, 2018
Hi!

We've now decided to close this poll as we have the results that we need, thank you all for the votes and feedback in the comments.

The Genesis staff is working hard internally to make a final decision and the final conclusion with more information will be posted on the "Announcement" section in the near future. (Announcements)

Thanks again,

-Genesis Staff

Results:

1556478315501.png

Status
Not open for further replies.