VOTE: Wiping the Epoch server (Full/Partially/No)

Server wipe? (Full/Partially/No wipe)

• YES - Full Wipe

• YES - Partially (Keep humanity etc)

• NO - No Wipe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 23, 2019
this vote is not final like merlijn alread said, we just use it to see what the community wants, the decision how it will come out is still made team intern.
Mist of the activ Player me included allready play in Standby so only Dating dir the wipe or hop on for an hour.

It is totally ur decision but once u go so deep with votes an d everything the community Need final one. So ppl can decide to stay or leave.

Mr. Nice Guy

Well-Known User
May 11, 2018
what's the crack with the hotwiring doors? Are you supposed to make so many lifts/drawbridges that you're base is not worth raiding? i thought my base was unraidable until splash and his mate got me, but changing your base is part of the fun when you're playing and learning the game. it's a fact that some players are able to play this game more than others, hey should be rewarded for that, however players who cannot shouldn't be punished, i.e give them a safe way to store items(if your base is shit your safes are up for grabs) If a more established playerwants into your base via hotwiring they are going to do it.

Sorry to get offtopic i voted no to the wipe, however when wipe i think it should be partial as it rewards loyalty to the server. I have fuck all humanity so doesn't really bother me but i do think that players that have put 100s of hours in should get something out of it.

Problem atm is, there that there is so much stuff on the server, that defending your base against raids are very very hard. Wipe will help on that, and splash and his mates will be dealt with by other groups, dont you worry. ;)

Feb 17, 2019
Problem atm is, there that there is so much stuff on the server, that defending your base against raids are very very hard. Wipe will help on that, and splash and his mates will be dealt with by other groups, dont you worry. ;)
And wipe will also help you and your mates camp wholesalers and then take every loot from each person you would kill. Nice one.

Mr. Nice Guy

Well-Known User
May 11, 2018
And wipe will also help you and your mates camp wholesalers and then take every loot from each person you would kill. Nice one.
I never had a base overlooking the wholesalers, nor have my group. I dont think I ever camped it either, so im not sure what you are refering to? lol

You on the other hand Phantom, literally have a base overlooking it..

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2019
I never had a base overlooking the wholesalers, nor have my group. I dont think I ever camped it either, so im not sure what you are refering to? lol

You on the other hand Phantom, literally have a base overlooking it..
I mean that after the wipe you can do that. And from my base i don't camp wholesaler. Never did that. Tell me if you saw that smb was killed by me from 1km distance with as50 or smth like that.

Mr. Nice Guy

Well-Known User
May 11, 2018
I mean that after the wipe you can do that. And from my base i don't camp wholesaler. Never did that. Tell me if you saw that smb was killed by me from 1km distance with as50 or smth like that.
Thats probably because thats to far for you.. However just because you can do that after wipe doesnt mean that we are going to? Cant just throw out random shit like that lol

Everyone can, and should be going to places to get loot, I dont see why you can crying about people doing stuff?

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2019
Thats probably because thats to far for you.. However just because you can do that after wipe doesnt mean that we are going to? Cant just throw out random shit like that lol

Everyone can, and should be going to places to get loot, I dont see why you can crying about people doing stuff?
Lol, where am I crying , dude?:D

I'm just writing things that can happen:)

Plus, i don't camp balota with as50 or smth like that not because of the distance, but due to i don't like gameplay like this. It's boring for me:D

You always think that somebody is crying about anything, do you?

Jul 16, 2018
it all goes back to catering to the one person instead of the majority. OK he doesnt have hours to get on but thats not the servers issue to make it equal for him. the game is only as fair as you make it and thats why i think full wipe is better. Ive been on this server for awhile i dont care about losing something so minute such as humanity. earn it back.

Jul 16, 2018
regardless of the number, it is still obtainable. if you dont put the time in then so be it, like i try stating its not the servers fault if you cant get your humanity back. we all started at 2500 at one time so why cant anyone do it again? if you dont have enough motivation then maybe you shouldnt be playing arma to begin with

Apr 23, 2019
See it as a chance. But imo build mozzies is too strong anyway but this belongs to another post.

I mean it would be nice if we could get a ETA when there will be a decission of no wipe or wipe. Not that ppl forget to maintain bases because they believe its wipe anyway

BuFFed

Owner
Owner
Apr 25, 2018
Just possible because you linked your Steamaccount which got exactly 117:55 hours on the server.

Else just older accounts can vote.

Mar 29, 2019
I wonder if the admins will be swayed by the same 3-5 people crying on this post about losing their humanity to a full wipe. Everyone should start fresh on an even playing field, someone spawning with a dmr and mozzie would obviously have a huge advantage during a wipe.

FrankBlack

Well-Known User
May 11, 2018
I wonder if the admins will be swayed by the same 3-5 people crying on this post about losing their humanity to a full wipe. Everyone should start fresh on an even playing field, someone spawning with a dmr and mozzie would obviously have a huge advantage during a wipe.
If a partial wipe goes through, then we will disable mozzie spawn for everyone during the first X weeks.
From Merlijn

Status
Not open for further replies.